Time Away from Work

To be eligible for Personal Leave an employee must be Regular Full-time Non-Exempt Classified Staff, Regular Part-time Non-Exempt Classified Staff (Category I), Regular Full-time Exempt Administrative Staff, Regular Full-time Exempt Professional Staff, or 12-Month Faculty. Employees of MERC should refer to their Employee Handbook for official leave policies. Definitions of Employment may be found on Human Resources Website –Non-Faculty Handbook.